- Eisleben, Saxony, Holy Roman Empire – Martin Luther’s birthplace
- Altstadt, Wittenberg, Germany – Martin Luther Home (Lutherhaus)
- All Saints’ Church, Wittenberg, Germany – Martin Luther posts the “The Ninety-Five Theses”
- Husinec, Kingdom of Bohemia – John Huss birthplace
- Konstanz, Bishopric of Constance, Holy Roman Empire – John Huss martyrdom
- November 10, 1483 – Martin Luther born
- 31 October 1517 – Martin Luther posts the “The Ninety-Five Theses”
- 1369 – John Huss christianed (date of birth unknown)
3PDF (411.8 K) EPUB Kindle Full Text (9.4 M) DjVu
SummaryContains letters by George A. Smith, Lorenzo Snow, Paul A. Schettler, and Eliza R. Snow, of Utah
SummaryEliza Roxcy Snow Young was one of the most celebrated Latter-day Saint women of the nineteenth century. A renowned poet, she chronicled history and expounded scripture and doctrine. She was a plural wife of Joseph Smith, Jr. and was the second general president of the Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) from 1866 until her death.
- 1870, Published
Author: John Howie Length: 640 pgs.
7PDF (5.1 M) EPUB Kindle Full Text (34.4 M) DjVu EPUB (no images) Kindle (no images) HTML QiOO Mobile Plucker Plain Text UTF-8
- Philadelphia, printed
- 1896, Published