This film is currently not available. Take a look at some of the other related films:
Flame in the Wind is set in the splendor and terror of the Spanish Inquisition and is a gripping drama of heroic Christian faith. Carlos, an earnest young nobleman, faces a choice: the church system offers safety, protection, and respectability; but the Scriptures offer Christ and salvation from sin and with these, torture and death. This film vividly portrays the conflict between following the Bible and following religious tradition.
- Eisleben, Saxony, Holy Roman Empire – Martin Luther’s birthplace
- Altstadt, Wittenberg, Germany – Martin Luther Home (Lutherhaus)
- All Saints’ Church, Wittenberg, Germany – Martin Luther posts the “The Ninety-Five Theses”
- Husinec, Kingdom of Bohemia – John Huss birthplace
- Konstanz, Bishopric of Constance, Holy Roman Empire – John Huss martyrdom
- November 10, 1483 – Martin Luther born
- 31 October 1517 – Martin Luther posts the “The Ninety-Five Theses”
- 1369 – John Huss christianed (date of birth unknown)
Monumental is the story of America’s beginnings. Presented, produced, and starring Kirk Cameron, the 90-minute true story follows this father of six across Europe and the U.S. as he seeks to discover America’s true “national treasure” — the people, places, and principles that made America the freest, most prosperous & generous nation the world has ever known.
|Born||1516 Boston, Lincolnshire, England|
|Died||1587 London, England|
|Occupation||Clergyman, author Mary F. Smith|
- Gloucestershire, England – Birthplace
- Near Vilvoorde Castle, Brussels, Belgium – Place of martyrdom
- 1492 – Born
- 6 October 1536 – William Tyndale martyred
- 1870, Published
Author: John Howie Length: 640 pgs.
7PDF (5.1 M) EPUB Kindle Full Text (34.4 M) DjVu EPUB (no images) Kindle (no images) HTML QiOO Mobile Plucker Plain Text UTF-8
Providential Role in History
- Plymouth, Massachusets
- November 29, 1623 – date given
The year is 1525. Michael and Margaretha Sattler have fled their religious orders. Their quest: restore the church to the purity of its early days when communities of believers practiced peace, compassion and sacrificial love.
When young John Wesley is saved from the flames burning his family’s home, he believes God has chosen him for a higher mission. He grows up to become a minister in the Church of England but disapproves of concern within the church over the social position of the clergy. He concerns himself more with the common people and with individual religious experiences. He tries to accomplish his purposes by remaining within the church but the methodical way in which he and his followers go about their duties soon sets them apart as a special group jeeringly called Methodists. (Description by IMDB.com)