David Barton is the Founder and President of WallBuilders, a national pro-family organization that presents America’s forgotten history and heroes, with an emphasis on our moral, religious and constitutional heritage. (Description by Wallbuilders.com)
A film documenting the faith of Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson, one of the most decorated soldiers/generals of the American Civil War.
Peter Lillback shares the case for George Washington’s faith as a follower of Christ.
The For Our Day documentary series explores the prophetic parallels in the Book of Mormon referencing statements from latter-day prophets of God and the Standard Works. For Our Day: Divinely Sanctioned Governments compares the Nephite and Latter-day governments of liberty.
- Florida, New York
- May 16, 1801 – Born
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Birthplace
- March 16, 1739 – Born
02) WASHINGTON AND FAIRFAX: Did George Washington send a letter to Sally Fairfax which some historians claim indicates he was passionately in love with Sally?Associated locations:
- Mount Vernon, Fairfax County, Virginia: George Washington home
Ezra Taft Benson“The temple work for the fifty-six signers of the Declaration of Independence and other Founding Fathers had been done. All these appeared to Wilford Woodruff when he was president of the St. George Temple. President George Washington was ordained a high priest at that time. You will also be interested to know that, according to Wilford Woodruff’s journal, John Wesley, Benjamin Franklin, and Christopher Columbus were also ordained high priests at that time. When one casts doubt about the character of these noble sons of God, I believe he or she will have to answer to the God of heaven for it. Yes, with Lincoln I say: ‘To add brightness to the sun or glory to the name of Washington is . . . impossible. Let none attempt it. In solemn awe pronounce the name and in its deathless splendor, leave it shining on.'” 
- Hartford County, Maryland – Birthplace
- October 31, 1740 – Born
|Born||November 11, 1744(1744-11-11) Weymouth, Province of Massachusetts Bay|
|Died||October 28, 1818(1818-10-28) (aged 73) Quincy, Massachusetts, U.S.A.|
|Children||Abigail “Nabby” John Quincy Susanna Charles Thomas Elizabeth (stillborn)|
|Father||Reverend William Smith|
04) JEFFERSON MORALITY: Did Thomas Jefferson father children by one of his slaves named Sally Hemings?Associated Locations:
- Shadwell, Colony of Virginia – Thomas Jefferson Birthplace
- Monticello, Virginia – Thomas Jefferson Home
- April 13, 1743 – Thomas Jefferson Born
- July 4, 1776 – Declaration of Independence signed