- 01) TEAM WITH CHRIST: Can Jesus Christ share His perfection with us to satisfy the demands of Justice? Are innocence and worthiness required as a team with Christ rather than individually?
- 02) SHORTCUTS: Is there a shortcut to perfection? Is the purpose of the atonement to help those who do not keep the commandments still be exalted in the Celestial Kingdom?
- 03) OTHER CHRISTIANS: Do we believe in being saved in the same sense that the Protestant or Evangelical “Christian” world does?
- 04) WORTHINESS: Can we be a good person without Christ and be worthy of the Terrestrial Kingdom? Can one be hostile to the true Gospel of Jesus Christ and be a good person? Can a person qualify for the Terrestrial Kingdom on his own merits?
- 05) COVENANT: After some special experience with Christ can we be considered perfect in our sins? If we have made a covenant with Christ will we be judged jointly with Christ rather than individually? What does the phrase “just men made perfect” mean?
- 06) HOLY GHOST AS EARNEST MONEY: Is the gift of the Holy Ghost given to us as “earnest money” (2 Cor. 5:5) a sort of guarantee and down payment on the wonderful blessings we will inherit?
- 07) LAW OF MOSES: Is the Law of Moses based on strict obedience whereas the Law of Mercy or of Christ is not? Was the Mosaic Law given by Jesus Christ?
- 08) TRYING TO KEEP COMMANDMENTS: Is the Gospel Covenant different for each person?
- 09) WORKS: Is it essential to believe in justification by faith (that we are saved without works, without keeping all of the commandments, and jointly with Christ) to be saved?
- 10) PERFECT IN CHRIST: Does the Savior agree to cover our sins while we are progressing toward perfection. Does being perfect in Christ or being one in Christ mean solely that we join with Him in covenant?
- 11) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE: Is “unconditional love” a scriptural doctrine? Where did the concept of “unconditional love” come from?
- 12) Is repentance necessary for those keeping the Ten Commandments and worthy of a temple recommend? If we are in good standing with the church does that mean we are exempt from repentance and can relax?
- 13) SANCTIFICATION: Can the Spirit burn impurities from our nature as by fire? What is the role of the Holy Ghost in the process of sanctification?
- 14) JUSTIFICATION: What is the role of the Holy Ghost in justification?