Ezra Taft BensonTo the Mothers in Zion (Feb 22 1987) To the Fathers in Israel (Nov 1987) A Plea to Strengthen Our Families (Oct 1970)
Boyd K. PackerThe Arts and the Spirit of the Lord (Feb 1 1976)
- Western Convervatory The Western Conservatory of the Arts and Sciences has been established by Geoffrey Botkin’s seven children to honor his vision in regard to Christendom. They believe the foundations of civil society can be improved for the future and must not be surrendered to a cultural way of thinking that is hostile to the past. The vision is simple: that scriptural wisdom can be applied to maturity and leadership in all areas of society, including the gates of business, media, jurisprudence, science, the fine arts, education, and church reform. They believe these disciplines must integrate and should be mastered by all leaders because of personal duties to the King of Kings.
- Outside-Hollywood Outside Hollywood is a website for independent filmmakers written by Isaac Botkin, the author of the book Outside Hollywood.
- Visionary Daughters VisionaryDaughters.com is the website of Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin, authors of the book So Much More: The Remarkable Influence of Visionary Daughters on the Kingdom of God and directors of the DVD, Return of the Daughters.
- Parental Rights Their campaign exists to secure a constitutional amendment that defends the rights of parents to direct the upbringing and education of their children. At ParentalRights.org, they believe that no government, regardless of how well-intentioned it might be, can replace the love and nurture of a parent in the life of a child. It’s a relationship worth protecting.That’s why their sole purpose is to amend the U.S. Constitution to protect parental rights. Without secured parental rights, the vital child-parent relationship is exposed to the imminent danger posed by anti-parent judges within the federal courts, as well as to the risks of international law which seeks to undermine the parental role.By placing current Supreme Court doctrine into the express language of the U.S. Constitution, the Parental Rights Amendment will shield the child-parent relationship from government intrusion. It will ensure that parental rights are preserved as a fundamental constitutional right.
- Home School Legal Defence Association (HSLDA) Their mission is to preserve and advance the fundamental, God-given, constitutional right of parents and others legally responsible for their children to direct their education. In so doing, they rely on two fundamental freedoms—parental rights and religious freedom. They advocate for these freedoms in the courtrooms, before government officials, and in the public arena. Additionally, they assist other educational organizations in similar activities, where possible and appropriate
- The Sutherland Institute The Sutherland Institute is a conservative public policy think tank committed to shaping Utah law and policy based on a core set of governing principles. We strive to make Utah an example of good government for the rest of the nation and a great place to live, work, and raise a family.Sutherland’s objective has been, and forever will be, to influence public policy in Utah according to enduring principles such as private initiative, self-reliance, and family as the fundamental unit of society. The Institute seeks to influence law and society, and provide an effective vehicle for fellow Utahns to influence public policy as well.Sutherland’s message is transcendent: RISE above politics as usual. STAND for something good. TRUST in family and community to solve problems. LOOK for lasting solutions, not simply zero-sum results.
- American Family AssociationAmerican Family Association (AFA) was founded in 1977 by Donald E. Wildmon, who was pastoring First United Methodist Church in Southaven, Mississippi, at the time. Click here for an article entitled “Special AFA Anniversary Extra”. For 32 years, Wildmon has been on the frontlines of America’s culture war. The original name of the ministry was National Federation for Decency but was changed to American Family Association (AFA) in 1988.Today, AFA is one of the largest and most effective pro-family organizations in the country with over two million online supporters and approximately 180,000 paid subscribers to the AFA Journal, the ministry’s monthly magazine. In addition, AFA owns and operates nearly 200 radio stations across the country under the American Family Radio (AFR) banner.Other divisions of AFA include OneNewsNow.com, an online news provider that is syndicated around the world. AFA maintains activist web sites such as OneMillionMoms.com and OneMillionDads.com that rally Christian activists to contact companies asking them to drop their advertising from objectionable TV shows. AFA web sites average over 40 million hits and five million visitors each month.AFA uses all these means to communicate an outspoken, resolute, Christian voice throughout America.
- Above Rubies Above Rubies is a ministry to encourage women in their high calling as wives, mothers, and homemakers. Its purpose is to uphold and strengthen family life and to raise the standard of God’s truth in the nation. The name has been chosen from Proverbs 31.10 AMP, “A capable, intelligent and virtuous woman, who is he who can find her? She is far more precious than jewels and her value is far Above Rubies or pearls.” For over 31 years Nancy Campbell has been publishing the Above Rubies Magazine, as an unpaid labor of love, supported by a very small band of dedicated volunteers.
- Return of the Daughters DVD For the first time in America’s history, young ladies can expect to encounter a large gap between their years of basic training and the time when they marry… if they marry. Now Christian girls all throughout our country are seriously asking: What’s a girl to do with her single years?Two years after the publication of their best-selling book, So Much More, Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin are taking the message of visionary daughterhood to a new level and into a new medium. This highly-controversial documentary will take viewers into the homes of several young women who have dared to defy today’s anti-family culture in pursuit of a biblical approach to daughterhood, using their in-between years to pioneer a new culture of strength and dignity, and to rebuild Western Civilization, starting with the culture of the home.