Are inverted pentagrams occult symbols or do they have a sacred, nearly forgotten meaning?
DVD now available to order! Go to https://josephsmithfoundation.org/store/i… to get your copy today!
The DVD, Statesmen & Symbols: Prelude to the Restoration includes two documentaries:
Part 1: Sacred Symbols
Compass, Square, Octagon, Inverted Pentagram, Joseph Smith & Masonry, Early Christian Ceremonies, Ouroboros
- Why are some of the sacred symbols used by the Founding Fathers, also found on tapestries in China that date to the time of the flood?
- Why do we find the same symbols revealed to the Prophet Joseph Smith, as part of the Restoration, used as well by the early Christians?
- Are inverted pentagrams occult symbols or do they have a sacred, nearly forgotten meaning?
Part 2: Covenant Land
Hopewell Civilization, Ohio’s East Fork/”Hanukkiah” Earthworks, Adams & Jefferson Letters, 50 Year Jubilee
- Why are many of the Masonic symbols used by the American Founding Fathers identical to those revealed by Joseph Smith?
- Do sacred symbols tie the Book of Mormon, the Hopewell civilization of North America and the American founding together?
- What do LDS temples have in common with the Great Pyramid of Giza, Stonehenge and the Hopewell mounds in North America?
- What is the significance in the deaths of Thomas Jefferson and John Adams on July 4th, fifty years to the day of the signing of the Declaration of Independence?
- What are the details of American Founding Father Benjamin Rush’s vision concerning Thomas Jefferson and John Adams? How was the vision fulfilled?
- Did some of the American Founding Fathers understand the need for a Restoration and in many ways anticipate the work of Joseph Smith?
- Why did Benjamin Franklin work to bring Freemasonry to America? Was Freemasonry in America a prelude to the Restoration?
Guest Appearances: Timothy Ballard, Rod L. Meldrum, V. Lauri Updike, Scott N. Bradley, J. Ruel Haymond, Vicki Jo Anderson, Amberli G. Nelson, Kay M Godfrey