- Peabody, Massachusetts, U.S.
- February 18, 1795 – Born
“What I spent I had; what I kept I lost; what I gave away remains with me.”
– George Peabody
- Hereford, England
- February 19, 1717 – Born
“Let others hail the rising sun, I bow to that whose race is ruin.” – David Garrick
- Zelph Mound
- June 2-3, 1834 – Zelph Mound found
This articles lists the different locations from Book of Mormon history that Joseph Smith revealed.
- Berlin – Birthplace
- September 14, 1769 – Born
|Alexander von Humboldt|
|Born||September 14, 1769(1769-09-14) Berlin, Germany|
|Died||May 6, 1859(1859-05-06) (aged 89) Berlin, Germany|
|Resting place||Tegel House, Berlin|
|Father||Alexander George von Humboldt|
|Mother||Maria Elizabeth Colomb|
- Newark, Ohio
- 1860 – Ohio Decalogue Stone found
- 100 BC – The site where the objects were found is known as The Newark Earthworks, one of the biggest collections from an ancient American Indian culture known as the Hopewell that existed from approximately 100 BC to AD 500.