Who are the two prophets in Revelation 11? The two messengers who lie dead in the great city? An assassination by enemies, a forbidden burial by persecutors, and bodies lying in the street for three and a half days are only a few of the clues found in scripture revealing their identity. The two prophets have generally been shrouded in mystery . . . until now.
- Did Joseph and Hyrum Smith perform a specific ministry within the period of three and one half years that triggered the fulfillment of thousands of years of ancient Biblical prophecy?
- Why was Joseph Smith crowned King of Israel in Nauvoo?
- Why did John reference the ark in Heaven when describing the mission of the Two Prophets?
- Is the ark of the covenant a similitude or foreshadowing of the Latter-days?
- Did you know that there are two joint heads for this last and final dispensation?
- How were Joseph & Hyrum Smith “clothed in sackcloth” in Nauvoo?