- 1 Science
- 2 Government
- 3 Health
- 4 Home & Family
- 5 House of Israel
- 6 Joseph Smith
- 7 Missionary Reference
- 8 Music Dance
- 9 Preparedness & the Last Days
- 10 Priesthood Keys
- 11 Reformation
- 12 Salvation, Ggrace & Unconditional Love
- 13 Online Resources
- 14 Gospel Rumors
- 15 Founding Fathers
- 16 Doctrinal Issues
- 17 Church Programs Policies
- 18 Satan & the Occult
- 19 Social Science
- 20 Anti-Christian
- 21 Book of Mormon Geography
- Do animals have souls? Is man the only being that has a spirit?
- 32) TEMPORAL AND SPIRITUAL: Should religion and science be kept separate? Can Prophets receive revelation on scientific subjects? Are the temporal and spiritual two distinct realms?
- 21) DO WE KNOW: Have we received much instruction on the subject of organic evolution? Do we just need to wait until the Lord reveals information on the Creation of the Earth? How many revealed accounts of the Creation are there?
- 24) MORMONISM AND EVOLUTION: Is the book Mormonism and Evolution: The Authoritative LDS Statements authoritative?
- 27) CHARLES DARWIN: What have LDS Church leaders taught about Charles Darwin, Darwin’s influence and his life? Who inspired the theories of organic evolution? Has Darwinism been an influence in moving us into a “post-Christian” era?
- 35) ENCYCLOPEDIA OF MORMONISM: Is the Encyclopedia of Mormonism article on evolution authoritative?
- 31) ALL BEAR RECORD: Were all of the creations in the universe created for symbols in understanding the Plan of Salvation? Were all things created and made to bear record of the Lord? Why is this contrary to the foundations of Darwinism?
- 13) 3 BYU PROFESSORS: Why did President Joseph F. Smith dismiss three professors from Brigham Young University for teaching organic evolution?
- 16) DAVID O. MCKAY: Was President David O. McKay a supporter of the theories of evolution?
- 20) HARMONIZE: Should the Gospel and evolution be harmonized? Are the conflicts between evolution and statements made by the Prophets caused by terminology misuse?
- 38) LAW: Are laws an unalienable element of government and the gospel?
- 16) PROSPERITY: Is it possible to prosper without righteousness? How is righteousness a deterrent for poverty?
- 29) CONTENTION: Should we defend freedom even if it may cause contention? What should be our focus when preserving our rights?
- 18) LOCAL: Why should the power of government be kept as close to the individual as possible? Should most power in government remain local or national? Are the principles of federalism as defined by the Founders also taught in the scriptures?
- 04) CHURCH/STATE: Should religious influence be excluded from politics? Can Prophets understand and receive revelation on political issues and government principles?
- 30) REDEFINITION: How do those seeking to destroy freedom mislead the public? How can mislabeling and redefining terms be dangerous?
- 02) RIGHTEOUSNESS: Is righteousness essential for freedom?
- 19) SECRET COMBINATIONS: What are secret combinations? What are the objects sought by secret combinations (power, plunder, prestige)? Are there secret combinations today?
- 35) CONSTITUTION: What has been revealed regarding the Divine origin and influence of the United States Constitution on our nation and the world?
- 27) NATURAL RIGHTS: What is the source of freedom and all rights? Is it possible to retain Natural Rights without God and the principles of the Gospel?
- What have LDS Church leaders taught concerning Christ-centered energy healing?
- 13) Doctors: Should health decisions be left solely to doctors? Should we study health and learn all we can about our bodies?
- 09) Exercise: How important is physical work and exercise, as well as proper rest?
- 33) CREATOR: What is the pure source for information regarding health?
- 02) DIET: What is the best diet? What have we been taught in regard to our eating habits?
- 32) PREPAREDNESS: How should we prepare for times of famine? What role will food play in the last days?
- 01) HERBS: Should herbal remedies be used in treating the sick? What revelation have we received on the use of herbs?
- 05) Harmful: What foods should be avoided? What substances should be strictly eschewed?
- 23) ADDICTING: What are “addicting” substances and do they affect my spirit, or just my body?
- 25) POSTERITY: Does what we eat affect our future posterity?
Home & Family
- Should men and women marry outside of their race? What has been taught regarding interracial marriage?
- 29) DAUGHTERS: What are the duties of and divine vision of daughters?
- 28) FRIENDS: What should be the influence of friends on our family?
- 27) NOVELS: What have the prophets counseled concerning fictional books and classics? What counsel has been given concerning novels?
- 26) DIVORCE: When should divorce be considered? What are the causes and consequences of divorce?
- 25) PURITY: Why does the Lord place immorality in seriousness next to murder? What are the effects of immorality on home and posterity?
- 24) LOVE: What is true love? How does love differ from lust?
- 23) AFFECTIONS: In what way should affections be controlled during courtship?
- 22) LEGACY: What is a multi-generational heritage?
House of Israel
- 15) LOCATION: Where was Israel scattered and from whence is Israel gathered?
- 01) ADOPTION: Are members of the Church literal descendants of Israel or merely adopted? Why is it important to understand that we are literally of the House of Israel?
- 11) COVENANTS: What covenants has the Lord made with Israel?
- 03) LOST TRIBES: Where are the lost tribes of Israel today?
- 04) RECORDS OF LOST TRIBES: What is the record of the Lost Tribes?
- 17) TRIBE: How is it determined which tribe we belong to?
- 10) SCATTERING: Why was Israel scattered?
- 09) SEPARATE: In what way should Israel be separate from the world?
- 07) EPHRAIM: What is the duty of Ephraim? What role does Ephraim play in the latter-days?
- 05) GATHERING TEN TRIBES: When did the gathering of the Ten Tribes commence?
- 22) What status of trust did Joseph Smith reach before the Lord?
- 21) CIVIL WAR: Was the Civil War in part a result of the murders of Joseph and Hyrum Smith, and the rejection of the latter-day Saints from the United States?
- 20) Who was responsible for the Prophet Joseph Smith’s death?
- 19) Does Joseph Smith stand next to Jesus Christ in righteousness and station?
- 06) COMMUNISM: Did Joseph Smith experiment with communal practices through his institution of the law of consecration and the united order? Were the failures to institute the united order due to lack of vision and incorrect principles?
- 10) MONEY: Did Joseph Smith have a weakness in handling money? Was the Prophet often in debt because of this deficiency? Are the accusations that the Prophet was a poor business man accurate?
- 04) CHARACTER: Was Joseph Smith weak in character while gifted in revelation? How did he “influence” people?
- 14) TEMPLE: Were portions of the temple ceremony “borrowed” from Masonic rites?
- 18) BIBLE: What did Joseph Smith teach concerning the Bible? Are his teachings antagonistic to the Old and New Testaments?
- 11) LUCY MACK SMITH: Was the Prophet’s mother, Lucy Mack Smith, given to vanity and extravagance? What was the character of Mother Smith?
- 14) GREAT APOSTASY:
- 15) KEYS:
- 11) SPIRIT BODIES
- 10) FAMILY: Can marriage and the family unit really be eternal?
- 09) CHRISTIAN: Should Mormons be considered Christian?
- 13) FALL:
- 12) LUCIFER
- 08) WORKS: Why do latter-day saints believe in grace and works?
- 07) REVELATION: How can you claim to receive direct revelation from God?
- 06) BODY: Does God have a physical body?
- 15) CLASSICAL: If you don’t like classical music, can you and should you develop a taste for it? Is all classical music good?
- 23) COMPOSERS: Were and are the greatest composers followers of Jesus Christ?
- 06) DANCE MOVEMENTS: Can dance movements drive away the Spirit? What is proper dancing posture? Can dances be good or evil?
- 14) FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT: Can music promote the righteous fruits of the Spirit? Is there music which contradicts righteous fruits of the Spirit?
- 10) VOLUME: Can the intensity and loudness of music be detrimental to the Spirit?
- 20) REPETITION: Can repetition in music be dangerous?
- 16) GENRE: Are different tastes in music just preference?
- 18) POPULARITY: Since everyone listens to rock music does that make it OK?
- 01) AUXILLARY: If music has been approved by a Church auxiliary does that make it OK? Should we compromise on rock music to not offend or drive away some of the youth?
- 11) INTENTIONS: If the intentions of the individual listening to music or dancing to music are good does this make the music OK?
Preparedness & the Last Days
- SIGNS: Should Latter-day Saints study the signs of the times?
- ROLE: What role will the Saints play in the scenes of the last days?
- WHY: Why have and will calamities come upon the earth in the last days?
- GOVERNMENT: Will the government of the United States fail and collapse?
- SICKNESS: What has been said concerning a desolating sickness or plague in the last days?
- NUCLEAR: What has been said concerning a nuclear attack on the United States?
- HAILSTORM: What has been said concerning a hailstorm destroying the crops of the earth?
- ECONOMIES: Will economies collapse in the last days?
- WAR: What have prophets taught concerning the final wars?
- MISSIONARIES: Will the missionaries be called home prior to calamities in the last days? Will missionaries reach every nation, kindred, tongue and people before the great calamities begin?
- 01 RESTORATION: What role did the Reformation play in preparing the world for the Restoration of the Gospel?
Salvation, Ggrace & Unconditional Love
- 12) Is repentance necessary for those keeping the Ten Commandments and worthy of a temple recommend? If we are in good standing with the church does that mean we are exempt from repentance and can relax?
- 02) SHORTCUTS: Is there a shortcut to perfection? Is the purpose of the atonement to help those who do not keep the commandments still be exalted in the Celestial Kingdom?
- 04) WORTHINESS: Can we be a good person without Christ and be worthy of the Terrestrial Kingdom? Can one be hostile to the true Gospel of Jesus Christ and be a good person? Can a person qualify for the Terrestrial Kingdom on his own merits?
- 09) WORKS: Is it essential to believe in justification by faith (that we are saved without works, without keeping all of the commandments, and jointly with Christ) to be saved?
- 10) PERFECT IN CHRIST: Does the Savior agree to cover our sins while we are progressing toward perfection. Does being perfect in Christ or being one in Christ mean solely that we join with Him in covenant?
- 08) TRYING TO KEEP COMMANDMENTS: Is the Gospel Covenant different for each person?
- 14) JUSTIFICATION: What is the role of the Holy Ghost in justification?
- 03) OTHER CHRISTIANS: Do we believe in being saved in the same sense that the Protestant or Evangelical “Christian” world does?
- 11) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE: Is “unconditional love” a scriptural doctrine? Where did the concept of “unconditional love” come from?
- 07) LAW OF MOSES: Is the Law of Moses based on strict obedience whereas the Law of Mercy or of Christ is not? Was the Mosaic Law given by Jesus Christ?
- Are there multiple mortalities?
- 04) What are some of the statements misquoted and wrongly attributed to general authorities of the Church? What are the original sources?
- 01) TEMPLE: Can Satan enter the temples?
- 03) PRAYER TO FATHER: Do we pray directly to the Father or through Christ to the Father? Why do we pray in the name of Christ?
- JEFFERSON FAITH: Did Thomas Jefferson hold disdain for religion? Was Jefferson a deist?
- ADAMS FAITH: Was John Adams an enemy to Christianity and faith? Was Adams a deist?
- 02) WASHINGTON AND FAIRFAX: Did George Washington send a letter to Sally Fairfax which some historians claim indicates he was passionately in love with Sally?
- 03) FRANKLIN MORAL: Was Benjamin Franklin a womanizer in France and America? Did he father as many as thirteen illegitimate children?
- 04) JEFFERSON MORALITY: Did Thomas Jefferson father children by one of his slaves named Sally Hemings?
- 05) COLUMBUS CHARACTER: Was Columbus a selfish murderer seeking gold and fame at the cost of the Native American race?
- 01) RIGHTEOUS FOUNDERS: Were the founding fathers of the United States Government righteous men who lived moral and honest lives?
- 05) ERRORS IN REVELATION: Are there errors in the revelations?
- 04) SAVIOR MARRIED: Was the Son of God married during His mortal life?
- 03) MEMBERSHIP: What is true Church membership? Is being a member of record enough?
- 02) CONTEMPORARY LANGUAGE: Should we employ contemporary language or social science terms when teaching the Gospel? Is there power in using only the words found in scripture while describing doctrinal issues?
- 01) WHY PROPHETS: Why search the prophets for doctrinal clarity?
Church Programs Policies
- Should we follow leaders blindly? What are the doctrines and principles that must be understood in following leadership?
- Do Latter-day Saints live the law of Consecration today?
- 04) FAMILY WELFARE: What should be the role of the family in welfare assistance?
- 03) WELFARE REQUIREMENTS: What should be the requirements for receiving Church welfare assistance? Should assistance be given to able-bodied individuals without requiring work as compensation?
- 08) UNITED ORDER: What has been revealed about the United Order? What is it, and what is the history behind it?
- 06) WIDOW: What is the responsibility of the family and the Church toward the widow and the fatherless?
- 09) DOCTRINE vs. POLICIES: How do programs and policies differ from doctrine and principles? Does the doctrine of the Church change over time?
- 02) WELFARE PROGRAM: Why was the Church welfare program started?
- 05) DOCTRINE: Who has the right to declare doctrine for the Church?
- 01) CHURCH/GOVERNMENT WELFARE: What is the difference between the Church welfare system and the government welfare system? Should government be involved in welfare?
Satan & the Occult
- 22) COUNTERFEIT: Why do Satan’s deceptions often include holy words and symbols?
- 21) LAST DAYS: What has been said about the rise of witchcraft and sorcery particular to the last days?
- 20) SIN: What is the relationship between Satanic messengers and sexual sin or other wickedness?
- 19) AUTHORITY: By what authority can evil spirits be controlled or handled? Can secular or non-authoritative sources have influence with Satanic messengers?
- 08) DISCERN: How can evil spirits be discerned and detected? In what forms can Satanic messengers appear?
- 17) ILLNESS: Can evil spirits cause physical illness?
- 09) HARMLESS: Are ghosts, witches, sorcerers, and so forth simply harmless or entertaining?
- 07) PARANORMAL MOVEMENT: Can Satan and evil spirits move physical objects?
- 16) PUNISHMENT: What has been revealed concerning the punishment for witches, sorcerers, etc.?
- 15) MAGIC: Is magic simply a tool that should be used for good or bad? Is there such a thing as “white magic”?
- 04) Should we encourage “self-esteem”? Is the concept scriptural?
- 01) REPRESS: Is it mentally healthy or unhealthy to repress passions and emotions?
- 02) SEXUAL PURITY: Does restraining sexual desires cause mental illness?
- 03) COUNSELING: What has been taught regarding trusting counselors and/or receiving counseling services?
- What are the foundational false philosophies and what resources are there to combat them?
- Who are the modern anti-Christs and what resources are there to combat their teachings?
Book of Mormon Geography
- 01) DID JOSEPH KNOW: Did Joseph Smith understand where the Book of Mormon events took place? Was the Prophet in error in his statements that the Book of Mormon transpired principally in North America?
- 03) CUMORAH: How many cumorahs are there?
- 02) CHOICE LAND: Where is the land “choice above all other lands”?