Author: John A. Widtsoe Length: approx. 691 pgs. (Ebook version) PDF EPUB Kindle Full Text DjVu Summary Doctrines of Salvation, Volume 1-3, is an authoritative work, written by the most outstanding scholar of the gospel in the Church containing a wealth of explanations about a vast array of gospel topics, many of which can not…
- Eisleben, Saxony, Holy Roman Empire – Martin Luther’s birthplace
- Altstadt, Wittenberg, Germany – Martin Luther Home (Lutherhaus)
- All Saints’ Church, Wittenberg, Germany – Martin Luther posts the “The Ninety-Five Theses”
- Husinec, Kingdom of Bohemia – John Huss birthplace
- Konstanz, Bishopric of Constance, Holy Roman Empire – John Huss martyrdom
- November 10, 1483 – Martin Luther born
- 31 October 1517 – Martin Luther posts the “The Ninety-Five Theses”
- 1369 – John Huss christianed (date of birth unknown)
Author: George A. Smith, Lorenzo Snow, Paul A. Sciiettler, Eliza R. Snow
Length: approx. 405 pgs.
PDF (411.8 K)
Full Text (9.4 M)
Contains letters by George A. Smith, Lorenzo Snow, Paul A. Schettler, and Eliza R. Snow, of Utah
Author: Eliza R. Snow
Eliza Roxcy Snow Young was one of the most celebrated Latter-day Saint women of the nineteenth century. A renowned poet, she chronicled history and expounded scripture and doctrine. She was a plural wife of Joseph Smith, Jr. and was the second general president of the Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) from 1866 until her death.
- 1870, Published
Author: John Howie
Length: 640 pgs.
PDF (5.1 M)
Full Text (34.4 M)
- Independence Hall, Washington D.C.
- 1787-1788, written
The Federalist Papers are a series of 85 articles or essays promoting the ratification of the United States Constitution written by Alexander Hamilton, James Madison and John Jay.